Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I think I smell a way to pay for law school...

Super-sized Mother Determined to Become World's Fattest Woman
This was an article linked to my iGoogle page the other day. It gets more ridiculous the further you read.

Article highlights:
"Donna, who wears XXXXXXXL dresses, eats mounds of junk food and tries to move as little as possible.”

"'I'd love to be 1,000lb,' she said.'It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down.'"

 
“To fund the massive $750 weekly food shop, she runs a website where men pay her to watch her eat fast food."

Lovely.  I wonder if I could start a website where people would pay to watch me eat...;)

Any takers???

1 comment:

  1. It's people like her that make me very nervous about our new healthcare... but tee hee you lurve your KFC!!!

    ReplyDelete