Tuesday, May 25, 2010

@BPGlobalPR

                                        From Greenpeace's BP Rebranding Contest

BPGlobalPR: The good news: Mermaids are real. The bad news: They are now extinct.#bpcares

A few weeks ago, someone started a satiric BP Public Relations account on Twitter to get a few laughs at BP’s expense, as well as to raise money for cleaning up the spill. That’s a win-win in my book!

Other funny tweets:
BPGlobalPR: Oh man, this whole time we've been trying to stop SEAWATER from gushing into our OIL. Stupid Terry was holding the diagram upside down

BPGlobalPR: The ocean looks just a bit slimmer today. Dressing it in black really did the trick!

BPGlobalPR: We just saw a shark fight an octopus inside the geyser. Almost made this whole thing worth it

2 comments:

  1. I hate that you just left me for a meeting... but I do lurve you. Also, can I tell you how much I love your labels?!?!? Just as hilarious as these twitters/tweets(??) and nowhere nere as tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you more than you miss me i promise. now you're all comfy in bed and dreaming of apple pie or something else delicious, and i think i almost waterboarded myself chugging water just now.

    ReplyDelete